बुधवार, 26 दिसंबर 2012

“2 nights in soul valley will scare you” says Gaurav Shah


Mr. North India 2004, Gaurav Shah is all over the news nowadays as his debut film “2 Nights in soul valley” is all set to be released on 28th December. A film is made under the banner of Pinta & Dehal productions has Gaurav- a dashing and talented actor -model who has hosted many campus shows, fashion shows and singers night- in one of the lead roles of Vicky. This talented anchor who has acted alongside many veteran actors and singers is a known name in Chandigarh, Punjab.

·         How did 2 Nights in Soul Valley happen to you?
I met the director of the film Harish Sharma in Mumbai during the premiere of a movie and there he spoke to me about his film. I heard the story and immediately said yes to work in his film.

·         What is it about this movie that has attracted you the most?
The story. The story of this movie is the hero; you’ll be lost as you watch this movie. I can assure you that every second you’ll be thinking what will happen next.
·         How is Harish Sharma as a director and were there any questions in your
 mind as this is his directorial debut?
Harish Sir is a gem of a person! He is a thorough professional and knows how to bring out the acting from within an actor. I was never scared as the confidence reflected from Harish Sharma’s face.

·         Tell us something about your role in 2 Nights in Soul Valley?
Vicky’s role is that of a happy go lucky guy, the one who is always joking around in the group. I play a guy who is not only humorous but also sensible and is truly in love with Lovely (played by Meenakshi).

·         How was it working with Hemant Pandey?
 Oh! Hemant ji is a wonderful man, he is a comedian in front of cameras, but in reality he is very serious about his work. I would say that for me it was more of a learning experience working with a veteran actor like him. Before every shot he would come to me to see that whether I am ready or not and he would explain me the scene and also tell me what are the expression that I should give and would also rehearse the dialogue’s with me.

·         Why did you choose a horror genre to start your acting career, isn’t it a bit risky?  
See I follow a very simple rule of life, if you want to make it big in life; do not be afraid of taking risks. I can say that mine is a calculated risk. With a good story, a great director, I thought what better way to start my acting career.

·         Describe “2 Nights in Soul Valley” in one word?
Unique.Different. Hatke. I say this because even after being a horror film there are no scary faces, no slaughtering and still I guarantee it will scare the life out of you and keep you on the edge of your seats.

·         Can you tell us something about the story of the film?
It’s a story about five friends from Chandigarh who go to Pithoragarh for trekking and some fun. However, things turn bad once they reach there and all the strange things happen to them. I cannot say anything more about the story as this would kill the mood. So to know more please go and watch this movie.

·         Why should the audiences watch this movie?
If you are looking for something different, if you love excitement and if you are the kind of person who loves watching horror movie this is the film for you. 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें